Please respect me as an artist and creator by not claiming my photos, content or artwork as your own.
Please do not re-post any part of this blog without consent from the author.

Monday, March 7, 2011

Speaking of "OH EHM GEE I LOVE THAT!"

Kate Spade Mona Coat
. . . ok, I didn't say that, but now that it's been brought up. . .

Funnily enough, didn't I mention Glee in my previous post? Well, now I will reference it again despite the fact that the "oh ehm gee" was not directed towards the show tune oriented television show.

Here in the UK where I am currently located, Glee is a little further behind than in America. A and I just watched the episode where Ms. Emma Pillsbury was wearing this FANTASTIC Kate Spade Mona Coat. Since I have yet to have children, may I be allowed to indulge myself in this $750 coat that is currently on sale for $250?!?!?!?! Please, please, please comment and say "Yes, Taylor! You indulge your materialistic wants and desires because you can, and if you die tomorrow, at least you'll die only slightly behind last autumn's most beautiful fashions!"

3 comments:

  1. Yes, Taylor. Sometimes you need to splurge on yourself. Or just tell Santa Claus.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it would be sold out well before Christmas. le sigh. . .

    ReplyDelete