Please respect me as an artist and creator by not claiming my photos, content or artwork as your own.
Please do not re-post any part of this blog without consent from the author.

Monday, March 7, 2011

Oh Dear, I've Become One of Those Musical Theatre Fans. . .

-This happened pre-Glee, thank you very much-

Some of my favorite songs from musical theatre:
  1. "You Can't Stop the Beat" - Hairspray
  2. "Defying Gravitiy" - Wicked
  3. "Do You Hear the People Sing?" - Les Miserables
  4. "Welcome to the Sixties" - Hairspray
  5. "I Dreamed a Dream" - Les Miserables
  6. "On My Own" - Les Miserables
What are some of your favorites, and do you have any recommendations for me? I've only seen a handfull of shows, but I love love love it! It amazes me how the actors/singers/dancers are so multi-talented! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment