Please respect me as an artist and creator by not claiming my photos, content or artwork as your own.
Please do not re-post any part of this blog without consent from the author.

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Ciao Bella!

This little lady has found a new home! I'm going to miss her. She has been one of my favorite clothespin dolls that I've made. I'm posting this as a sort of personal documentation of her existence, but I'm really excited that she'll bring someone else a bit of joy. As a relatively new Etsy seller that is really just running my shop in a spare time/spare tire sort of way, it's really really exciting for me to make a sale. It's so neat thinking that something you loved making is something that someone thinks is worthy of trading their earnings for. I feel so blessed sometimes that I have an interest and love in making and creating things, and having someone love what I make is a really unexpected bonus. I'll miss you little acorn hat lady!

No comments:

Post a Comment